Have you subscribe article via RSS Feed? Subscribe Now..

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Admin Password Recovery

One day, after I installed joomla in localhost, I forgeting.. what is my admin password?

If you got the problem like me, you can try this step :

First step, you can browsing at this page :
CLICK HERE

After you at the page above, please enter new password, example :


Now, you'll see SCRIPT Recover like step 3. Copy that and now you can open your PHPMyadmin > SQL > and PASTE that script into SQL like step 4.

If you still confuse where to paste, try to CLICK THIS IMAGE

And good luck! but its really successfull..

4 comments:

thom said...

cpoas dimana tu? :-/
:))

ExiOST said...

Ini asli bo...

Mencoba translate aja dari postingan dalam negeri. Semoga membantu pihak2 yang di luar negeri... :))

joomla templates said...

This is a great post. I forgat password of one of my clients website and i did not know what to do.
I hope this will solve my problem.
Thanks for this tip.

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed to see this,i want to come back for visiting your site.Keep doing Good as well as you can.
joomla extensions

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment