Have you subscribe article via RSS Feed? Subscribe Now..

Saturday, April 26, 2008

/tmp directory

Hi everybody....

I want to share my experience. two week ago I was installed template administrator Minted One-Point-Five that i was download from http://www.joomlaworks.gr/. after complete installation, I was login and have no problem. But today i can't login and appear error message like this:

Warning session_write_close() [function_session_write_close]: write failed Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/medan/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 155

Warning session_write_close() [function_session_write_close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session save_path is correct (/tmp) in /home/medan/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 155


At the beginning i think this is because the bugs of my template, but after I read that because the session which cannot write in /tmp folder.

after I check through FTP/File Manager, im very amaze, that because file capacity in my storage was used till 95%.

The solution is: delete all file stats which there are in /tmp folder.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment